LiNg LinG's BloG
舒适之家

Saturday, October 8, 2011

9/10/2011

It's already October! I can't imagine it has been so long since I join Fairview! It is really a great experience for me! Not to say the lovely kids and caring colleagues! I enjoy feeding the kids with knowledge and torturing them with homework. They will keep complaining but they will never realize they are the one who earn from all these practices they did and I'm the one who will suffer marking their work! I enjoy torturing my colleagues's ears by talking nonsense in the staffroom once I got free time. I enjoy bullying my colleagues too by saying mean words to them. Haha!! That's the best part..

However, I can't be so lucky to be in a place with only happiness. There is also a lot of dissatisfactions in the school. I must understand the school has their own policy. Employees can never happy with employers, if yes, I'm pretty sure that they are bluffing u.. V can't really do anything as v r the tiny one.. Seeing my friends put so nuch effort but not being appreciated. My coordinator is right, someone is looking at what u do up there and one day u will get rewarded. So jz forget it, they do whatever they want to do and I live with it. If i can't stand anymore, I will just get married and leave! Haha... Quoted from fb, if u wan loyalty, please hire a dog! I'm a human on my own! I am 100% sure I can live without ur job or mayb better without this job too... : )
I am Here jz because I like teaching and I enjoy teaching.

Ps: mayb just because I did not get the foo and this matter really pissed me!! I'm food-minded!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment