LiNg LinG's BloG
舒适之家

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Busy week...

This week, I’m damn busy!! Two test, two asg! One of the test is being informed jz 2 days b4 the day. But dis makes no different also, coz I still study both of the test on the last day. Haha… And it was so excited when having PDE test, coz 1st time really dono how to do, I mean, 1st time I really don recognize the questions on the paper, am I really studying dis subject for whole semester? Y am I feeling so stranger to the questions there. Haha… Good try for master!!! Then, is the UHP asg about global issues!! Last time, I’ve been suffered wen dealing with the title for our group asg-Challenges towards American Hegemony. I think my yeyeshengge gang also think dat me n keong oredi gone crazy for the “ Haagen Daz”. Well, I can tell, dat time, I really feel dat, it wasn’t my tough time yet. Soon, I know the time will reach until Thursday nite!! Haiz, its really tough n tortures me the whole nite. I never burn the midnite oil for the whole nite until morning straight away going to the 8am class! Haha… So excited! I tot I stil young and can stand for it. However, the next day, meeting till 3am makes me feel collapse. Haha.. I cant really concentrate in teaching tuition. Even start to mumble during tuition! Wat a disgrace! Haha… But luckily, really feel so fortunate to hav my student. She is more like my fren than a student. I really wish dat can help her go into the college wit better result and better basic so dat she won feel too tough wen she go into the college in the future!

Yesterday, my yeyeshengge gang went to yum cha again. At That’s café! Dat is a nice place, but too bad, I din join them. Sorry to allow my “old” body to rest. Haha.. But trust me, I’ll join u all the next yeyeshengge plan! Haha… And, 383, I’m waiting u to come bec!! Miss ur voice ler...

Woo Hoo, one more thing wanna mention here is, my study week start lor!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha….. Can rest lor!!! These few days really so shiok wor… No need go class, finally can watch Tv!!! I watched G-force too, its really really nice.. Haha… And one more love story, The Notebook. Its really really nice!! They love each other till very old, till the gal forgotten all their stories, he repeat it everyday to regain her memory bec, even jz for few minutes. And finally, they died together peacefully on the same bed. So touching.. And most important is, the cast r so handsome n beautiful! Haha…

No comments:

Post a Comment