LiNg LinG's BloG
舒适之家

Friday, October 15, 2010

15/10/2010

Yesterday was an historical moment for me! Finally, yes finally, i've completed my my dissertation! Woohoo~~ Been one month i think, almost everyday i spent rm2.10 to go UTM, to meet wit my charming supervisor. Haha~~~ Been felt disappointed, been quarreled with my dearest few times jz becoz of the dissertation, coz i tot i will gonna extend. But now, finally, i finished the draft!! Haha~~ Even when i finished my last exam in my degree last time, i also din felt dat happy~~ Even wen i drive to UTM to photostat my draft, i cant believe it, im smiling wen im driving... haha!!! Even the radio also broadcasting my favourite Jay Chow song, makes my day is so lucky!! Haha~~ Thank god, thank everything!! I finised my 70pages dissertation, I did put effort... Although im quite lazy most of the time. Haha~~ Thanks my supervisor, anyway, although u r busy like hell! haha~~ u r the reason im considering whether am i suitable to become a lecturer or not.. I don wan to be as busy as u do~~
At last, no matter wat, i hav finished my dissertation!! Cheers for me!!! Woohoo~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment