LiNg LinG's BloG
舒适之家

Saturday, March 27, 2010

27/3/2010

This morning, u told me dat her mum is dead... And u going to mourning for her tonight... my feeling is, erm... a bit of jealousy coz u going to meet her... but i'm totally understand dat, i should be generous enuf to let u go without any unhappy thought,btw, her mum treat u so good b4... so u muz go.. hehe... but if i'm really happy, den u should consider ur love to me again... coz i'm either an evil gal who like to c ppl dead, or a gal who don love u anymore.. haha... luckily, i stil will feel uneasy and also feel pity for them...

One of my former colleague's sis also jz dead... feel so sad for her too.. it just remind me, we should really treasure everyone around us. Things may dramatically changed any second. So, although sometimes will feel irritating... but i will treasure my mum, my sis and everyone... especially my mum... i have been abandoned her for quite some time.. now, i wanna treat her like b4... i've been busy for tuition, study, pat toh, for almost one year... seldom care bout her... now, i will reconsider my plan... mayb i will stay jb longer... coz i nvr know, wen will someone leave me, or i'm leaving someone...mayb postpone one more year... or even go KL oso come bec here very often!!! I love my family~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment