LiNg LinG's BloG
舒适之家

Thursday, April 1, 2010

1/4/2010

2day is April's Fool! Wil I got cheated? Erm, til now, NO.. I hope i won too... To me, it's a great start! I jz brought bec my car yesterday. Good news is, the car is in good condition actually! Bad news is, i hav to spend money to change some specs of the car. Wen sent to Puspakom for inspection, the person there so cheap, tear off my tinting, so i hav to go fix a new one for RM120,or jz remove it. Coz its too dark! BTW, i will ask the seller to pay the removal charges. Next, I hav to change my timing belt! It's already overdue for 4000++km!!! Oh my, last time ask him, den he said changed liao! NVM, i will ask him pay for me too.. BUt, he jz shock wen i told him the charges will b around rm300+... He said will giv me a call 2day for confirmation. Also,wen reverse, it don hav the beeping system!! OH my, although my driving skill is oredi very expert, but i stil need dat.. haha... the foreman told me need around rm100+. ok, i wait till i hav dat amount of money 1st... recently oredi masuk kurang drp keluar.. haha...overall, the air con is super cold! haha... thanks for the foreman help me check my car too.. ops, for free...

All the bad lucks go go go away!! All the good luck comes come come bec to mummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment