LiNg LinG's BloG
舒适之家

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

24/8/2010

Cham liao, 2day jz met with ah YEak... Feel myself really in big trouble now~~ Scared really cant graduate by dis sememster... Seems i stil hav a very long way to go... And ah Yeak is so busy... I look through his timetable, oh my god!! Its really FULL!!! I nvr tot a lecturer can b so busy, jz to meet wit students... Then, i asked him, Is all ur students come to c u promptly, like every week nvr missed? He said, YES~~ Oh my god, so im the only one student who always skip the meeting wit him lor... haha... Mayb he should thank me for giving him some time to rest...Cheh, finding excuse for myself again~~

Now, after my trip on September... I swear, i really wanna put some effort on my dissertation... I wanna stop some tuition for a while, sorry to my form 4 students... But,most of my students is in form5!! Not help much also... Cant let them go die lar... muz help them to pass spm~~ the biggest satisfaction is, i saw their improvement!! haha~~~

2day, got one tuition centre and one primary school called me.. So coincidence, all called on dis day~~ But i reject all.. I don1 myself die... Haha!!Yesterday, im stuck in 2 hours traffic jam... Its terrible and scary!! Suddenly, i realize the importance of having a GPS in car!!Its ok, i will always prepare umbrella before rain now.. Already search from google which short cut i can go if really jam next time!! haha~~~

My phone, really spoilt liao... Haiz... So pity of me... Lose my students contact... And, i nvr copy their contact in a book~~ Luckily, think of log into digi.com.my check for my call history, able to search back some important numbers... haha~~ So clever!!beh tahan, praising myself again!! If im really clever den i will copy all contact b4 i lost it liao lar!! wuahahah~~

No comments:

Post a Comment